Re: any ETA for ct-0.40?

Guys:

i don't have a strong opinion either way on whether a version control
system is necessary, but i *do* think there has to be a mechanism to
get patches in and make newer releases available more frequently.

Although I've had mixed results, some people look to SourceForge for this kind of thing.

But regardless, I agree we do need some kind of patch tracking system.

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@billgatliff.com