Re: Crosstest cannot make check on glibc with cross-compling=no?

Thanks again Dan! That did it. Looking at the results,
8 tests passed and 8 were unresolved. All the
compilations passed and all of the executions were
unresolved.  I still need to look into what this
means.

--- Dan Kegel <dank@kegel.com> wrote:

> EJS wrote:
> > I've already build a cygwin to fedora toolchain
> using
> > crosstool sucessfully. (specifically using:
> >  eval `cat i686.dat
> > gcc-3.4.3-glibc-2.3.5-hdrs-2.6.11.2.dat` sh
> all.sh)
> >
> > I've been trying to test the toolchain using
> crosstest
> > for the past week or so and I've run into an
> issue. It
> > seems that crosstool always fails when running the
> > command:
> > REMOTE_TOP=
> > make -n check cross-compiling=no
> > run-program-prefix=xyzzy > make.out
> >
> > with a message:
> > make[2]: *** No rule to make target

`/cygdrive/d/home/xzw0wf/crosstool-0.37/build/i686-unknown-linux-gnu/gcc-3.4.3-glibc-2.3.5/build-glibc/csu/tst-empty.out',