GDB integration with crosstool.

Greetings.

I apologize if this had been discussed before, but searching the
mailing list archives for crossgcc failed as RH's servers seem to
be munching on spam or some polynomial, whatever. Regardless, can
we add GDB into the mix for building crosstool? I did not see any
patches in the contrib directory, so what are people's thoughts
on this?

-Steve