Re: [WAY OT]: need a windows-based PPC cross-compiler

Babarovic Ivica wrote:
This reminded me of my problem. I had exactly the same problem with my colleagues.
They wanted IDE + C++ support plus ... bla bla bla
Made me sick to my stomack but what can you do when you're junior developer.

I feel your pain ... and I'm no where near being "junior" ... just an old guy that's new to the company.

<rant>
The biggest problem I have with the IDE's (Eclipse, KDevelop)
is that they force you into a particular code organization,
which makes the assumption that *all* source code for a particular
application lives under the "project/application" directory.
So much for source code re-use.
</rant>

But ... I digress ...

--
Michael N. Moran           (h) 770 516 7918
5009 Old Field Ct.         (c) 678 521 5460

"So often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains
 and we never even know we have the key."
The Eagles, "Already Gone"

The Beatles were wrong: 1 & 1 & 1 is 1