Re: building for mips target glibc-headers target

I have tried this with any number of patches you want to name

I can do the following combo
glibc-2.3.2
glibc-linuxthreads-2.3.4
kernel 2.6.11.6
binutils-2.15.96

It all works but glibc-2.3.3, 2.3.4, 2.3.5 all fail. bits/syscall.h is not even generated. I do not have the problem where it generated wrongly it just does not get made on my system and also the wrong flags are passed to the HOST compiler which requires patching.

If anyone ever get glibc-2.3.4 and the rest working let me know (please check that bits/syscall.h exists). In the mean time you could add the above combination to the crosstool build matrix!

cheers
Dan