crossgcc compiler for Alphaev6 machine

Hello,

Can anybody help me in compiling a gcc cross compiler
for alpha machine? I am following the approach
mentioned in
http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~cgray/crossdev/x86-alpha-xcc.html
 . I am obtaining a compiler without errors, but it
does not generate the right output for ev6 machines,
as executing it on alphaev6 emulator is generating
errors. Can someone help me if I have to follow any
other approach? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Murali