Spurious interrupt with cross-compiled m68k code

I guess this is a long shot, but:

I have an application for a custom M68k board that works fine when built using a different compiler setup, but after I ported it to cross-gcc + newlib, I started getting "Spurious Interrupt" exceptions (vector number 24.) Doesn't happen right away, but after the system has been running for a while. Unfortunately, the setup doesn't offer much in terms of debugging facilities so it's quite hard to find out what exactly is going on.

Does anyone have any idea whatsoever about what might be causing this?

- Toralf