Re: using toolchain once it's built

otto.waltari@kolumbus.fi wrote:
I tried with using arm-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc straight, but it complains about missing crt1.o.

Did you perhaps move the toolchain, then move it back (perhaps to the wrong place)? Who knows, maybe that could cause this. It's not a normal error. If you did move the toolchain, I'd suggest rebuilding from scratch without moving it just to rule that out. (Otherwise, see the thread http://sources.redhat.com/ml/crossgcc/2004-08/msg00124.html for how to deal with this when you really do have to move things to funny places.) - Dan

--
My technical stuff: http://kegel.com