68k-hosted pc-aros gcc success!

Hi,

I have managed to successfully generate + run correctly
hello world generated with my 68k-amigaos-x-i686-aros gcc cross compiler
attempt,

it seems I dont need libgcc.a, and the fact that fixincl wont
function doesnt seem to matter,

I removed -lgcc from the specs file,

moved + renamed some things + set some env variables,

and it generated it correctly. The binary also ran correctly,

thus the opinion of the AmigaOS 4 person that cross compilers
cannot be generated on 68k AmigaOS is not true:

Note AmigaOS 3.9 is only vaguely connected with AmigaOS 4,
:3.9 is 68k, 4.0 is PPC though they are porting 3.9 to PPC,

Its certainly not a clean build, but its an entirely 68k hosted build,