Re: compiling gcc for multiple targets?

Hi Carl;

  You must be mistaken about the crossgcc mailing list.  I am a
subscriber and there is recent traffic and there are some very *nice*,
*helpful* and *knowledgeable* subscribers.  There is also crosstool
(http://www.kegel.com/crosstool/), a very nice tool written by Dan
Kegel, that might help you, I'm not sure.

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/crossgcc/
crossgcc@sources.redhat.com

Ken