Re: powerpc cross compiler for cygwin

Jan Damborsky wrote:
it should be all I need. I have tried to
build this cross compiler on my
Linux box, but without success. So
as soon as you post the scripts, I will
try it on my RedHat 7.1. Or will I need
running Cygwin on my Windows XP to
build this GCC cross?
I build it on cygwin; I haven't tried the linux-to-cygwin
cross-compiler.

However, I won't be able to post the sources for a while -
I'm still putting it together, and I need to get
permission from my boss.  It's going to be weeks,
most likely.

I mostly wanted to encourage you - it's not impossible!

- Dan