Compiling SCO executables on Linux with gcc

I need to be able to compile OpenServer 5.0.x C programs on a Linux machine. They are both i386(i686 actually) architechture. That is, I want to compile simple C executables on a Linux machine to be run on an OpenServer machine. Is there anybody that has done this? I need to know exactly how to set this up on my Linux machine (RH 7.3). I have looked all over the place and just can't find the necessary information. I did find an article at http://bytesex.org/cross-compiler.html which describes how to set up a cross-architecture gcc to compile sparc-linux prgrams on an i386-linux machine but I don't how different the process is for what I want to do.

Specific details on how to set this up would be great, but any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob Gamble
Sys Admin / Senior Programmer
rob_gamble99@hotmail.com