Re: Compiling glibc or newlib for sh-elf or sh4 target

Matriark:

There's a Wiki topic about building an elf toolchain at:

http://billgatliff.com/twiki/bin/view/Crossgcc/ToolSetup

There's an article for the arm-elf target, which also works for sh-elf:

http://billgatliff.com/twiki/bin/view/Crossgcc/TutorialArmElf

I've never tried it with KOS, but I have built newlib and integrated
it with uC/OS (which should be a similar experience):

http://billgatliff.com/articles/newlib/newlib/index.html

b.g.

On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 05:53:38PM +0530, Shrinivas Atre wrote:
> Hi,
> Pre-built Hitachi SH and H8 tool chains are available at  http://www.kpit.com/products/support.htm
> If you want to build tool chain (including newlib ) there is FAQ at
> http://www.kpit.com/products/faqsh.htm
> about building tool chain.
> Hope this helps.
> Cheers
> Shrinivas

> Free download of GNUSH and GNUH8 tool chains for Hitachi's SH and H8 Series.
> The following site also offers free support to European customers.
> Read more at http://www.kpit.com/products/support.htm
> Latest versions of GNUSH and GNUH8 are released on July 1, 2002.

Bill Gatliff
bgat@billgatliff.com