VisionClick question

Hi,
	I am using VisionClick to download ELF code to a PowerPC 405
board. The gnu tool I am using is powerpc-eabi, I just found some buggy
thing on the linker. I have a small program and I defined the address
starting at 0xFFFF8000, but when I tried downloading the ELF, VisionClick
always complained memory error at 0xFFFF0000. Then I was told it's a bug
in the linker who always set 64k boundry by declaring Program Header
there. VisionClick also does not deal with it nicely, but I am told there
is some options for VisionClick to set so that I can tell VisionClick to
load my code to my specified address 0xFFFF8000 - 0xFFFFFFFF.
	Does anyone know how to set VisionClick like this? I can not find
such info.

Thanks a lot,

jibin