RE: Cannot build cross gcc for m68k under Linux

Hi,

thank you for your reply.

I simply downloaded the source packages (unpatched GNU sources) and
startet the build-script.

The build script can be found at
 http://crossgcc.billgatliff.com/build-crossgcc.sh

Meanwhile I found another build script in the mail archive. I can build
the compiler successfully with this script, but when I try to compile
and link a simple test program, I get the same linking errors. I think
there is an issue with the newlib. I could not find a library that
contains the missing symbols.

I'll continue my investigations and send the results to the list (if I
get any... )

Wolfgang