H8 cross compiler that handles interrupts.

Hi,

Can someone using interrupts on an H8 cross compiler please
tell me which compiler version they are using?

The 2.95.x all seem to corrupt r3 on interrupt entry, and
gcc 3.0.x do not compile out of the box on my redhat 7.1
host.

My next step is to try and upgrade/change the host
compiler to 3.0 to get it to host 3.0.x, but I am
worried that after putting the effort in it will still
have broken interrupts.

Cheers for any hints,

 - Richard