RE: Error "stdlib.h: No such file...found" duing Build

Hey,

I think you must have the latest version if you did the 'cygwin install now'
website thing recently.

How did you untar the files, and why do you want it to be build in /gcc-ppc
?
Have you tried leaving the 'prefix' out? And letting it compile to the
standard '/usr/local' ?

I just tried it here with the latest cygwin (installed last month from their
website), with binutils 2.10.1 and it builds and installs fine. (not
including the --prefix=/gcc-ppc)

I tried it also with 2.11.2 binutils and that worked fine as well.
My powerpc-unknown-eabi-as/ld/.. programs are in my /usr/local (if I use the
bash emulator under winNT... it corresponds to c:\cygwin\usr\local\bin in
explorer.)

make sure that you build-directory is different than the source-dir.
i.e. :

[jan@PC ~/source]$ mkdir build
[jan@PC ~/source]$ cd build
[jan@PC ~/source/build]$ tar xfvz <place of you binutils tar.gz