license of g++ for windows and retargetting it?

I wanted to know about the license of g++ cimpiler for windows. We will need its source code as well (for redistribuiton with our product.).

If you can guide me in finding the retargeting of this g++ compiler for windows; I would be very thankful.

Kindly reply as soon as possible.