GCC compiler collection

Hi All,

This question might be very small. Since, I am naive to the gcc I got a
doubt. I am writing this up to my understanding. Please, correct it, if
there is a mistake.

Gcc is a collection of source code which generates compiler for certain
processor by configuring and building it.

After the configuration and make, will the GCC collection, generates only
the compiler exes of the configured processor, OR it also generates some
source code specific to the compiler of configured processor.

Since, the GCC collection not only have the compiler specific code, it also
have some other source code for processing the machine description file  and
etc.

How, can I get the files which are specific to the compiler processing.

Any suggestion on this will be great help for me.

Cheers,
Mani