Re: New CrossGCC FAQ maintainer needed?

Scott:

I graciously and sincerly appreciate the work you've done with the
FAQ--- it's one of the documents that got me started, in fact!

Sounds like you're comfortable passing the torch, and several others
have chimed in with suggestions for updates.  So if we're
all in agreement, then I'd like to "officially" volunteer to become
the new maintainer.

I'm setting up a website as we speak, but it isn't ready yet--- a
couple of weeks, max. is all that's left (it's also my personal site,
hosted on my own co-lo box, and it needs *considerable* updating).

How does the following sound?

* freeze development on the current FAQ  :^)
* send me the LyX source
* I'll roll it out on my site and post the link to crossgcc
* let the enhancements begin!

Once again, Scott, you've done a great job.

I owe a lot to the crossgcc list, and I'm excited about "giving back"
to it as the new FAQ maintainer.

Cheers,

b.g.
--