Re: crossgcc for 64bit processor?

| sparc64-elf gets error during gcc compilation.
|
| I just want to see how 64bit compiler works, but I
| can't have alpha or sparc64 running in my linux pc.

You didn't mention your platform, but for now there are no gcc's which can
give you a 64 bit Solaris binary. When I ran across this I went back and
checked the various FAQs and info files and it seemed to boil down to 'that
support hasn't been completed yet'. Its clear its being worked on (witness
the various command line options, etc.) but the whole package hasn't yet
come together.

I'm guessing that as it can't do it natively you may well be out of luck
in the various sorts of cross environment too. I'll also note I have _no_
experience with the Alpha. The support there may well be more mature.

Enno.