Re: Can't 'make' again...

Hi, Marcin. I'd glad I can help you.
About your question.
1.yes. cygwin toolchain got 'tcl' binrary package.
  You don't bother youself to rebuild it again.
2.'__imp__foo' you see is the changed by the cygwin.
  Because he want to emulate shared library.
  in linux is (.so and .a) in win is (.dll and .a)
  Cygwin will try to rename the global variable in
  the object file(like foo -> __imp__foo) to put
  in the .dll files and also do it in the .a files
  for dynamic linking. So the error happened is
  because link to the wrong library. (should
  link to shared library not static library).
  In fact, there some dll files
  in the '/bin' related with 'tcl'. I believe they
  are just the shared library files I mention.
3.I didn't familiar to the 'gunpro' package.
  But if you try to build cross gcc toolchain
  for h8300-hms, you may leave gnupro along
  and build necessary package yourself.
  Some people not me has done that.
  I guess the one reason of gnupro try to build tcl
  package is because of 'insight', the GUI version
  of gdb(i only guess). If you still need to
  rebuild it, get the new version of tcl not the old
  one (in the gnupro).
4.In UNIX convention, put your source in '/usr/src'.
  But you can still put everywhere you want.
5.The bunch of targzips is well-packaged package.
  They include all the header files, library files
  and document files. You may uncompress them and
  check it out youself.
IMHO. Most problem about gnupro here is just
version(enviorment) problem.
The common question always like
I've done the instruction of the webpage.
Why I still get into trouble?
There are several things around this simple
question. One is cross toolchain package. The version
of the toolchain and the document mention
should the same.(because they all come from the
CD). But why this is still happened? Another
problem is build toolchain, this version may
not the same as the document mention.
This may cause some trouble. If the build toolchain
version is the same, it can still cause trouble
because the OS version.
I try to say, using the free software is always
pain, but I've learn a lot of knowledge inside.
And this knowledge can continue, that's why we
here.