Re: djcrx203.zip vs djcrx202.zip

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000, thunder7@xs4all.nl wrote:
> My efforts toward building a linux-hosted msdosdjgpp targetted
> crosscompiler were finally succesfull after I tried the build-djgpp.sh
> script with
>
> djcrx202.zip
> gcc-2.95.2.tar.gz
> binutils-2.9.1.tar.gz
>
> It really didn't work with the latest djcrx203.zip (first invocation of
> xgcc died with a header error: size_t redefined and wchan_t redefined).

Perhaps there is no harm from building cross-compiler using djcrx202.zip. You
can upgrade to djcrx203.zip after that. I myself using different way how to
build DJGPP targetted cross-compiler under Linux (script I included in
gcc2952s.zip, but this ZIP archive contains slightly hacked source archive).
My binaries of cross-compiler can be found at
	http://www.lanet.lv/~pavenis/djgpp/linux-x-djgpp/

Andris