gdb + 68360 + bdm

Hi there,

	I've succesfully compile gdb 4-18 with bdm patches and personal
tweaks to work with ICD cable and have correct access to MBAR register. Now
I've a couple of questions:

- I'm not able to trace code which access the vbr, sfc and dfc register and
trying to get the address of a variable allocated on the stack I get 0x0???

My target is 68360, am I the only one with this problem? (it seems that I'll
have to write a howto on this one too... :)

Any answer appreciated!

Thanks

P.S. (Is there any other lists I can send such a question and hope for
knowledgeable people to answer?)