i386-unknown-elf

About 6 months ago I asked about support for this target.  I was told
that it existed within Cygnus but that it had not been released.  Any
more information on it?  I don't know much about how gcc is actually
maintained but given i386-linux is elf based I cannot imagine that
supporting a generic target woulod be much of a leap.  I could really
use this for a project I am working on here at Waterloo since all
the other targets we are exploring (arm,powerpc,m68k) have elf
support.

	thanks,
	chris

chris mckillop - cdm@debian.org    "The faster I go, the behinder I get."