Problems building RTEMS-4.0.0 with egcs-1.1b for MC68332

Hi,

I´m new to RTEMS and the GNU-Cross-Compiler toolchain and would
appreciate any help on my problem.

I´m trying to build RTEMS-4.0.0 for a BSP derived from the efi332-BSP
which worked fine under RTEMS-3.6 and IMB-AIX (I didn´t do the changes
to make this work and the collegue who did the adaptions is far ...)

I´m trying to build RTEMS-4.0.0 for the MC68332 under Linux.
I´m using the sources from "ftp.OARcorp.com" installing them as
described in "Getting Started with RTEMS for C/C++ Users".
I can build RTEMS using the "bit_rtems" script and the
"CPU_CFLAGS=-m68020" in /rtems-4.0.0/make/custom/efi332.cfg as told for
the efi332-BSP, convert the "hello.exe" sample application to a
srecord-file and load it up on the target. Running the sample
application on the target gives me the following message:

Spurious interrupt: line 1111 Emulation
Vector: 0x0000000b  sp: 0x00f42bc4

Is it right that this means that there is floating-point-opcode which
the MC68332 doesn´t understand?

I tried various compiler switches in /rtems-4.0.0/make/custom/BSP.cfg
like:
-m68020                                ; error message as cited
-m68020 -msoft-float                   ; compiles, program on target
doesn´t start
-m68000 -msoft-float -Wa, -mcpu32      ; compiles, program on target
doesn´t start

Which compiler switches do I have to use to create appropriate code for
my target?
Or is it a totally different problem? I´m really stuck at this point and
would greatly appreciate any help.

Tank you in advance, greetings from Stuttgart

Tobi
--
Tobias Kolb (Dipl.-Ing.)
Universität Stuttgart