Building cross compiler for ARM processor under pentium/linux

Hi,

While the CC problem seems to have gone away, and I was able to successfully
configure the compiler, when I do make LANGUAGES="c", it does some
compilation and then says stdlib.h and unistd.h - No such file or directory.
This was expected according to the document "Building the GNU toolchain for
ARM targets".  However, when I added the -Dinhibit_libc hack that the
document talks about, in the file /gcc-2.95.2/gcc/config/arm/t-linux, and
reconfigured and tried to make the compiler, it came back with the same
error.  I then tried to change t-arm-elf but didn't have much luck making
the compiler with that either.

Thanks,
Nikita