Problems building m68k gcc cross compiler on Mandrake Linux 7.1 (x86)

HI

I'm trying to build the gnu tool chain for a m68k target and I've run into problems building gcc. I followed the instructions from the Redhat site here:

http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/tools/linux-powerpc-eabi.html

on building a powerpc cross-compiler but substituted m68k-elf for the target name. Binutils builds ok, but during building of gcc the complier says it can't find stdlib.h or unistd.h (when compiling libgcc2.c). It seems to be looking for these includes in $prefix (from configure) which is where the resultant executables and includes are put. The question is where do I get these includes from? Do I assume correctly that they are different from the host system includes?

Thanks in advance for any help given.

Zubin

PS: I downloaded gcc-core-2.95.2.tar.bz2 and gcc-g++-2.95.2.tar.bz2