Re: objcopy and s-record output

It's definitely possible that I'm doing something wrong.  I'm using a
custom linker script as well; the SECTIONS part looks like this:

<SNIP>

SECTIONS
{
  .start :
    {
      start_s = . ;
      *(.start) ;
      start_e = . ;
    } > rom
  .text :
    AT (ADDR(.start) + SIZEOF(.start))
    {
      text_s = . ;
      *(.text)
      *(.rodata) ;
      text_e = . ;
    } > ram
    text_l = LOADADDR(.text) ;
  .data :
    AT (LOADADDR(.text) + SIZEOF(.text))
    {
      data_s = . ;
      *(.data)
      *(.got) ;
      data_e = . ;
    } > ram
    data_l = LOADADDR(.data) ;
  .bss (NOLOAD) :
    {
      bss_s = . ;
      *(.bss)
      *(.COMMON) ;
      bss_e = . ;
    } > ram
}

</SNIP>

Specifically what I'm trying to do is relocate the text section to RAM
at run time, but I need the startup and relocating code in ROM (hence
the extra section).

Ryan