Carnival Cruise SPECIALS

Hello There!

The staff of Abracadabra! Cruises Inc. would like to thank you for your recent visit to our web-site located at http://www.cruisemagic.com

We respect your rights to privacy, so if you do not wish to receive future email from us, follow the instructions at the bottom of this message.

Due to popular demand, we have collected our best fall deals from Carnival Cruise Lines and have them listed below.

The following deals are available and must be booked by the deadlines
listed.

11/4/99 - Fantasy 3nts Bahamas, from $264 (current rate with Carnival is $344)
11/6/99 - Tropicale 5nts Grand Cayman and Cozumel, from $364 (current:$384)
11/14/99 - Sensation 7 nts Western Caribbean, from $650 (current: $850!!!)
11/20/99 - Triumph 7 nts, Western Caribbean, from $650 (current: $700)
11/20/99 - Fascination 7 nts, Southern Caribbean, from $570 (current: $650)
11/21/99 - Fantasy 4 nts Bahamas, from $334 (current $344)
11/22/99 - Ecstasy 4 nts Key West and Cozumel, from $334 (current $394)

All departures 11/20 and sooner require reservations be made no later than 9/9/99.
All departures 11/21 and later allow for reservations to be made no later than 9/14/99.

All rates are subject to availability and based on an inside category 4, with the possibility of receiving an upgrade. Port tax and airfare is not included in these rates. Rates are based upon double occupancy, and were available as of 9/3/99 at 7pm est.

By the way, did you know Abracadabra! Cruises, Inc. offers a cruise travel
school twice a year, where we train and hire agents to work from their home
office?

If you may be interested in something like this, our next cruise school is
set for 9/26/99- 10/3/99 on Carnival's Destiny, for 7 nights. 4 days
include complete cruise sales instruction, and additional ship inspections
of other ships and cruise lines as well.

Abracadabra! Cruises' owner, agency director and home based agent
supervisor travel with the group and teach from an "A, B, C, - 1, 2, 3"
perspective to qualified people with proven sales backgrounds and the
ability to work from a home office a minimum of 30 hours per week.

Carnival Cruise Line has offered to host this school on their largest ship,
the Destiny, and have offered our students an exclusive "travel agent
discounted" rate, for those selected to participate. We only have 8 spaces
remaining open, and would love to talk to you if you are interested!

Abracadabra! Cruises, Inc provides leads, advertising coop funds and
additional inside support and marketing assistance. While this is held on
board an actual cruise, please realize that there is a lot of time invested
in training and classroom instruction. All students are required to attend
100% of all training classes while on board. Due to the exclusive rate, and
nature of the cruise, only bona fide students will be allowed to take
advantage of our offer, and "non student" guests can not be accommodated.

Please contact Regina Johnson, Home Based Agent Supervisor at her email
address: regina@cruisemagic.com, or call her at 800-474-5678 ext 111 (In
the Atlanta area, call 770-509-8080, ext 111)

Thanks again for your interest in cruising.......

Abracadabra! Cruises & Family Vacations INC.
1-800-474-5678 (Toll-Free)
http://www.cruisemagic.com
mailto:staff@cruisemagic.com

This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill section 301.
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions
to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you.
TO REMOVE CLICK ON mailto:remove@cruisemagic.com?subject=remove