Re: So close

Will Sloan writes:
> /Godzilla/tools/powerpc-linux-gnu/bin/ld:
> unrecognised emulation mode: elf32ppclinux
> Supported emulations: elf32ppc
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

The name of the emulation passed to the linker by gcc 2.95 has changed since
the last binutils was released. You can either edit the gcc specs file
installed in $prefix/lib/gcc-lib/$target/2.95/specs to change elf32ppclinux to
elf32ppc under the '*link' rule, or upgrade your binutils to one of the more
recent snapshots. I've just built a powerpc-linux cross with gcc-2.95 and used
the binutils-990809 snapshot to avoid this problem.

Regards,
Graham