Function call problem

Hi,

I just recently compiled a i686-cygwin32 cross powerpc-eabi compiler.  The
compiler and all the utilities seem to work but I have a problem with the
final executable.  I modified test.c in src/libgloss/rs6000 to call a
function test from main and ran make ads-test.  Everything seems ok until I
look at the disassembly of ads-test.x and find that instead of calling test
it branches to the beginning of .etext0.  If I add test() to ads-io.c and
rebuild libads.a the call appears fine.

It appears that the linker is having a problem with the relocation
information.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard E. Duszczak