Re: Compiling for dos from linux?

Hi,

yes, you can do it.  The place to start is the crossgcc FAQ,
http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC .

If you configure and build binutils, gcc-2.8.1, and newlib-1.8.0 for an
'i386-go32-msdos' target, you will have a cross compiler that generates
executables for DJGPP version 1.  This should cover your needs quite
well.

If you have more questions or need further info, please don't hesitate
to post them to the mailing list.

Scott