Re: possible success with h8300 cross egcs

-rw-rw-r--   1 randall  randall  11554480 Nov 18 08:41 h8300cross.tgz

This is a complete archive of binaries for linux with libc-6 host.
(my libc is: libc.so.6 -> libc-2.0.7.so)

It's pretty big, over 11M, but this includes _everything_:

binutils-2.9.1
newlib-1.8.1
egcs-1.1b
gdb-4.17

Instead of e-mailing it, I put it up on
my web site at http://www.zanshinsys.com/linux-h8300 and you
can download it from there.

Let me know if floating point works ok for you, or if you
run into any other troubles, I havn't torture tested the compiler so
I can't be certain of it's performance.  It works ok so far on my
embedded application, 15 modules, ~18K target code.

The linker still contains the bug I posted to crossgcc@cygnus.com
so you may have some trouble with it and archive files.

I tried some basic things with gdb with target set to h8300 sim, I
think it's a little fragile, but it does seem to work.

good luck, let me know how you do.

--
|\/|
|\/|  rsl@zanshinsys.com http://www.zanshinsys.com