Re: cross-compile from Unix to WIN32

"Kai Ruottu" <karuottu@freenet.hut.fi> writes:

>  Can we find somewhere only the Cygwin b20 libs & headers and patches for
> cygwin32 b20 host / target?
>
>  A cross-compiler maker doesn't need the Unix-tools with the b20 distribution
> and can have problems to find a system where unpack the InstallShield package

Why not download the source package (I know it's big, but can't win 'em
all) instead of the binary package and build the whole thing locally:

  ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/cygwin/cygwin-b20/dev-src.tar.bz2

>  So, please someone make a 'crxcygwin32.tar.gz' for Cross-GCC makers.
> Perhaps a Linux-to-cygwin32-egcs-1.1 could be put to some Linux or Win32
> archive... FreeBSD-to-cygwin32 and NetBSD-to-cygwin32 too...

I'm more than willing to upload my linux->cygwinb20 and linux->mingw if
someone is willing to host it. I don't want to use up the bandwidth on
our research ftp server.

Regards,
Mumit

To get help for the crossgcc list, send mail to
crossgcc-request@cygnus.com with the text 'help'
(without the quotes) in the body of the message.