Re: GDB support for MPC750

Yaroslav Domaratsky wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> As I understand GDB supports BDM interface for PPC8xx as well as PPCbug,
> but I unfortunately do not have information regarding MPC750 support.
> Therefore I have a question: is GDB support BDM/JTAG interface for
> MPC750?

You would need to discuss this with a JTAG interface vendor.  The first name
that comes to mind is Corelis, and it's possible that Macraigor Systems may
have something in this area as well, but I don't know for sure.

> If it is not so, then is it possible to force GDB to work with
> PPCbug monitor running on MPC750?

It should work OK, although I don't have any personal experience with PPCBug
so I can't say for sure.  Anyone else on the list have additional info?