NEW

We Found you through one of the search engines and we want let you know about our services if you wish to be remove mail a postage to our address and type your email and name and remove on it and we will never send you an email ever again.

Title: TV WEB HOSTING

TV WEB HOSTING

Want more Traffic and Exposure on your Website?

CVP-Productions can put your Website on TV!

**

TV and Website is the hottest growing segment of  Today's Economy. Get more exposure and traffic for your website by getting your website on T.V. Yes, we specialize in submiting to Newsgroups, Search Engines and Directories in 30 categories and we will set your url in our TV Mall. We will post your website on Television.  The T.V. Show airs on cable TV every Fridays on channel 57 from 4:30 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.

Imagine your website broadcasted on T.V. drawing attention to our many viewers and therefore increasing your website's visibility. Your doorway to the hearts and minds of over 600,000 viewers and Growing!.

Our aim is to provide the public with information and resources which will guide, direct and lead people to your website on the internet world wide.  Your website's address and email will be displayed in large fonts. In addition the host of the TV-SHOW will give a narrative description about your Website.

All Organizations: ISP Providers, Educational, Health, Medical, Counseling agencies, Colleges, Artists, Christian Ministries, Business and even People with Personal Homepage are encourage to register TODAY!

Check out this AWESOME special offer!

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY

One Month Special $25.00

Put Your Website On TV for One month  for just  $25.00

Add More Additional Websites to this Special Offer  $10.00 Each

**************

*******

6 Months  Special Offer $49.00

Put Your Website On TV for Six months for just  $49.00

Add More Additional Websites to this Special Offer  $10.00 Each

We will Submit your Website to Over 1000 Search Engines & Directories in 30 Categories for Free

We will Submit your Website to over 25,000 Newgroups for ....Free.....Free

We will Set Up Your Website on Our Shopping Mall for 1 year for Free.....Free

We will Send you a Banner with your Assigned ID-Code So You Can Start Earning 5% Commission.

- Free Classified Ad Sites -

****

***

*

Another way of being processed quickly is to print out the above information on a sheet of paper..mail it with a CVP-Productions, Inc. PO Box 347 New York NY 10035.   All Checks or Money order must be paid through a USA dollar Bank.

Don't forget to bookmark this page!

CVP-Productions Inc.
P.O Box 347
New York, NY 10035