Have you ever considered doing anything else?

Hello,

We would like to see if you would be open to take a look at a business that would allow you to diversify and create another form of income, if you knew that it would not interfere with your present line of work. Rexall is expanding here in the U.S. and preparing an aggressive entrance in several international markets.  You or someone you know may be in a position to benefit greatly.

Our company is publicly traded on NASDAQ, and was recently added to the Nasdaq 100.  The Wall Street Journal ranked us in the top 20 performers of all publicly traded companies over the last three years and ranked as the top stock in our category by Investor's Business Daily.

Assuming you are very busy already, we would like to send you an audio cassette tape free of charge that you can listen to the next time you are in your car.  The tape will give you a good overview of our business, compensation and stock option plan.

To obtain a free, no obligation cassette tape, (CD version is available upon request, also at no charge), just reply with your name, mailing address and phone number, including area code.  The tape will be sent immediately with a follow-up call to verify that you did receive your package.

Best wishes,

Jerry Hansen