Re: HELP : GNU compiler

Hi,

> I'm trying to wind up with a cross-compiler which runs on an NT box
> and generates M68000 code.  If anyone on this list has already done that,
> or even done something roughly similar, and wouldn't mind answering a few
> questions, please let me know.
> Thanx ..

You can pick up my m68k-coff cross compiler binaries from
http://www.calm.hw.ac.uk/davidf/coldfire/

I posted the recipe that I used to brew the binary on this mailing list a
few months ago....if you search the archives on
www.cygnus.com/ml/crossgcc/ you should be able to come up with them...if
your desparate to brew your own.

all the best,
Dave