Re: Conflits With Libc Function

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998, Ernie Nichols wrote:

> For my 68360 usage with gcc I include the 68020 switch and the
> nobitfields switch sinc e the CPU32 doesn't support bitfield
> instructions.

egcs includes the -mcpu32 switch which can be used.  This is proper cpu32
support which results in a multilib configuration for the cpu32.
Without this support, you have a choice between unoptimized code (m68000)
or code which could contain bitfield instructions (m68020/softfloat).

--joel
Joel Sherrill                    Director of Research & Development
   Support Available             (205) 722-9985