Re: Cross compile to DOS.

Robert de Bath wrote:

> Oh, well, I assume the silence means nobody knows; I really, _really_, want
> to get rid of that dos box, the only thing I use it for is cross-compiling.
> But it looks like I'm stuck with it; tho at least it can now be a virtual
> dos box since BCC 3.1 now works inside Linux-DOSEMU.

I do not know about cross compilers but you could try to use DJGPP, the dos
port of gcc. I don't know if it works within a dosemu-box. It includes a
memory manager, so you don't have the 'nice' dos memory model.

Groeten,
	Johan

--
    o      _____           ||    Johan Borkhuis              |
 _/oo OOOOO oo`  ooo   ooo  'o!o!o                      o!o!o`