Re: PowerPC 403 cross

<concerning ld failing to produce an output file>

	Well, after a great waste of time (I found out I had a getchar
further down in my program when I went through each libgloss function to
see if ld would output a file-- I originally thought it was all libgloss
functions).  It was actually the sbrk routine causing the problem.
Apparently in my linker script the symbol _end (which sbrk uses) was
getting set to an invalid value.
It would be nice if ld had actually said something about this problem...

Larry Battraw
(larry@cicdphx.com)