Re: gcc 2.7.0 cross to m68k-unknown-aout

aleks@spoda.gentoo.com said:
>  Hello.. I recently joined this list and have a question about
> configuring GCC 2.7.0 as a cross compiler.

There are some glitches in compiling gcc as a cross compiler. Cygnus has
a set of patches, and I have a few more that are pretty minor. You might
be well served to browse the cygnus ftp site, and to look in my uCR
documentation for the chapter on building the cross compiler. The latter
should get you through everything, including applying the Cygnus patches.

	<http://www.picturel.com/ucr/uCR.html>

Incidentally, you really should be using gcc-2.7.2, I think.

--
Steve Williams
steve@icarus.com

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep.  But I have promises to keep,
And lines to code before I sleep, And lines to code before I sleep."