Re: RTEMS...kbd handler

>>>>> ""Joel" == "Joel Sherrill <joel@merlin.gcs.redstone.army.mil>" <joel@merlin.gcs.redstone.army.mil> writes:

    "Joel> On Sat, 22 Mar 1997, Kurt Van Delden wrote:

    "Joel> Since there is currently no dedicated rtems list, this is
    "Joel> as good a place as any. :)

Do we need a dedicated RTEMS list?  Do we have a moderator/owner who
has time to run such a list?  If both answers are "yes", then if the
traffic does not get too high, I can host such a list here at
eli.wariat.org.  I am already archiving crossgcc here with mHonarc,
and I am set up to serve mailing lists with Majordomo.  The only
problem is bandwidth -- I am currently limited to 28.2/33.? KBPS, but
56 KBPS should be an easy option in the very near future.

I can provide the list server and the archives; do we have any
volunteers for owner/moderator?

--
--------  "And there came a writing to him from Elijah"  [2Ch 21:12]  --------
Robert Jay Brown III  rj@eli.wariat.org  http://eli.wariat.org  1 847 705-0424