Re: Solaris2.5 cross to M68k

Oh my gosh, sorry 'bout that. the URL again is:

	ftp://ftp.picturel.com/source/README.html

The README.html is an html page that you can browse with your favorite
browser. It has links to the uCR documentation, which has the chapter
described. The uCR documentation itself is:

	http://www.picturel.com/ucr/uCR.html

if you wish to go direct.

--
Steve Williams
steve@icarus.com

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep.  But I have promises to keep,
And lines to code before I sleep, And lines to code before I sleep."