This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the CGEN project.
[PATCH 0/2] CGEN unordered fpu compares + fixes
- From: Stafford Horne <shorne at gmail dot com>
- To: cgen at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Openrisc <openrisc at lists dot librecores dot org>, Stafford Horne <shorne at gmail dot com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2019 16:26:27 +0900
- Subject: [PATCH 0/2] CGEN unordered fpu compares + fixes
As I am working on openrisc which uses cgen in binutils I have needed to make
The Unordered compares is needed for FPU unordered (NaN detecting) comparisons.
These have been implemented and tested in OpenRISC (both simulation and
assembler (running on FPGA hardware)).
The gen-doc changes come from me noticing the docs  on the cgen website are
very much out of date.
Does anyone know the process to get the regenerated docs posted? I think they
are beneficial and with some more updates they could be really good.
Stafford Horne (2):
cgen: Add unordered compare operation
gen-doc: Updates for latest cpu definitions
gen-all-doc | 46 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------
html.scm | 2 +-
rtl-c.scm | 4 ++++
rtx-funcs.scm | 7 +++++++
4 files changed, 44 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)
mode change 100644 => 100755 gen-all-doc