Re: [patch] change comment to refer to Renesas.

Kazuhiro Inaoka <inaoka.kazuhiro@renesas.com> writes:

> Renesas Technology Corp. is a new semiconductor company, established
> on April 1st, 2003, as a joint venture between Hitachi, Ltd.(TSE:
> 6501) and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation(TSE: 6503).

I'm not sure this patch is really necessary.  For instance, there will
be a lot of documentation and other printed material that refers to
the Mitsubishi M32R.  It would be confusing to rename this in
retrospect and make it hard to find mention of the "Mitsubishi M32R"
for those who know it as such.

Ben