want a gmane news/mail gateway for this list?

Hi -

If you would like to participate in this mailing list
via news, like I would, we could set up a GMANE news-mail
gateway for this mailing list.  Such gateways exist
already at news.gmane.org for gcc, sid, gdb, etc.,
under names like gmane.comp.gcc.*, gmane.comp.emulators.sid.*.

I can't think of a good newsgroup name though for cgen, other
than putting it right up to gmane.comp.cgen.*, which seems
a little presumptious for a little project like ours.  Any
suggestions?

- FChE