C-style assembly

Hi,
The DSP chip I am working on has an assembly which has
a c-style syntax, e.g. to add two registers r1 and r2
and put the result in r1, the syntax is
              r1 = r1 + r2
Hence the mnemonic doesn't come first. Does any one
know of a chip which has a c-style assembly? Can any
one give me an idea about how I should describe my
instructiions using RTL in the .cpu file for such a
syntax?
Thanks in advance.
Regards

Shehryar