[RFA:] Fix for lsb0? in -gen-extract-word, take 3.

Hans-Peter Nilsson writes:
 > Bummer, I forgot to change (current-arch-insn-lsb0?) to lsb0? as
 > per Doug Evans's recommendation.  That and comment tweaks are
 > the only changes.  Sending the patch in unified format this
 > time, just for fun.  (This particular patch is *slightly* more
 > readable in that format, IMHO).

Either unified or context is fine.
In this case I think unified is much more readable.

 > Perhaps it can let some of those
 > unknown ports which currently must kludge "lsb0? == #f" to now
 > define "lsb0? == #t"?

It's unfortunate such ports didn't forge ahead with the correct
choice and work through the bugs.  (Oh My God, s/w under development
has bugs?!)

 > Ok to commit?

Yes, thanks!
I didn't study the lsb0? case too hard.  If you're happy I'm happy.